Friday, December 13, 2013

Bravo! Instant Coffee

Bravo! Instant Coffee

Especially My Daddy's Admiration to Maxim Stick Coffee

Recently, I had quite many time talked with my father since my father listened to me when it comes to the topics are related my classes.
I confessed my lack of topic sources on my blog of coffee, and my father laughed and started to spreading out his own philosophy on coffee which was really biased to his own taste.
Followings are my father’s opinion;

“Coffee is a really wonderful material.

It sometimes is a remedy when I set up a complicated documents. It sometimes gives me a minute of rest. I can hardly agree that Coffee is no good especially for stomach condition. Normally, I take 6~8 cups of sticked coffee a working day, exactly to say, Yellow Maxim Stick Coffee. I almost never suffered stomach problem because of these. I cannot agree it is no good to deep sleep, either. Because I have experienced coffee drinking sleeping situation a lot of times after late breakfast usually on Sundays. My family seems to be never able to understand how a coffee drinking person can sleep while drinking coffee. It is just a prejudice!



Why I became an instant coffee lover?

Yes, it has been quite long time to be like this. When I was roughly 20 years old, I think I might have started to take this instant coffee. At that time, instant coffee was introduced by Dongseo Food company with a shape of flat red rectangular package which looks like Ramyeon-soup pack. It was not granules but like brown flavor mixed with coffee, sugar and dried cream. In a paper cup, soar some hot water in and tear out one side of red rectangular package and pour it in and fold the vinyl package 2 or 3 times to instantly make a stirring stick. After those small labor, instant coffee gives me a time of enjoying of my own relaxation. Isn’t it wonderful?

Many times of repackaging maybe where maybe reflecting an idea for customer’s needs of stirring stick, the recent model of coffee package was introduced. Long plastic package which does not require user’s folding few time to make stirring stick!

This wonderful instant coffee not only gives me a convenience of taking coffee where coffee is almost impossible but also provides me a time of break.

Coffee ventilate and refresh my feeling and changes my attitude to a certain job—giving me a new position to see the job at a different angle, sometimes, allowing to solve it quite easily. Secondly, I really love the taste of mixed instant coffee. Since I travel abroad after the age of 28 years old, for more than 20 years I cannot but think that the best coffee taste is Korean made maxim coffee. Comparing tastes en between, I can swear the yellow Maxim is the best. The red Maxim is a bit strong. I cannot remember where I met the news that Korean instant coffee won Grand-Prix in a blind test, not in Korea but in a foreign country, not sure where.

Am I poisoned, addicted to instant coffee? Maybe! The final reason why I like is that the advertising women models have always been my favorites. It is another important reason that I addicted to the Maxim instant coffee at all.”
 
 
 
Pictures by Google

No comments:

Post a Comment